The villainous witch, the destructive bitch, and the fearful child underneath it all… I have been silent these few months as I face these parts of myself I kept hidden for lifetimes underneath a facade of “everything is perfect.”
Until now, at this point in my awareness and commitment to myself there is no more room to hide, the mask has been stripped and I am raw. Now I fully surrender to these icky sticky sides of myself. Now the real work begins.
Here is the process that is helping me shed these layers and return to wholeness, I share in hopes that it will work be able to support you as well.
When we are creating pain or separation in our lives, seeing through the lens of fear, or seeking outside for wholeness..
1. Become aware- observe verses engage.
2. Take full responsibility for what you are creating.
3. Ask yourself – Why am I doing this? How am I trying to protect myself/ control life? What fears are driving this?
4. Feel it. Feel it all in its entirety.
5. Integrate the lesson being revealed.
6. Forgive yourself for your previous lack of awareness.
7. Shift into your new lens. Shift into love.
You do not have to stay in the dark. We shed light on our shadows to bring them to completion. You do not have to over process. You just have to take responsibility and commit to shifting into a new operating system.
Thank you for your courage. The more of us who shed and shift, the lighter it gets for all of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.